Web Lecture Authoring Tools
Web Lecture Authoring Tools(UST CMAKER)Download User menual
- With web lecture authoring tools, users will be able to produce lecture notes and classroom materials online.
- The produced materials may be access off-line and used for supplemental materials for lectures. (Blended, Flipped Learning)
- The web lecture authoring tools may utilized for production of e-learning(online) teaching materials
- In addition, web lecture authoring tools are capable of producing other necessary materials related to professor research.
- The users may produce teaching materials anytime/anywhere with internet connected PC(with webcam and microphone) and assist of web lecture authoring tools.
How to Log-in
- Visit UST CMAKER webpage (http://cmaker.ust.ac.kr/)
- Use your UST portal login credentials(ID, PASSWORD) to login
Functions and features
- accessible anytime/anywhere
- intuitive user interface
- constituent elements are not restricted to specific form. Instead, various elements (PPT , screen capture, video, audio, et cetra) can be used in one place
- E-chalkboard is avaliable
Responsible staff for e-Learning support(firstname.lastname@example.org)