Have a meal with family or a birthday party with friends.
Introduction of basic outline
- 생일 관련 단어와 표현을 배워 풍습에 대해서 말할 수 있다. - ‘-(으)ㄹ 것 같아요’와 ‘-거나’ 표현을 사용하여 문장을 만들 수 있다.
- 0 +like
- 01 The weather is very good.
- 02 Shall we go to a baseball stadium together this weekend?
- 03 Now I get used to Korean life.
- 04 I want to open an account, what kinds of documents are required?
- 05 Please write down the receiver’s address in this paper.
- 06 May I borrow a magazine, too?
- 07 You stir kimchi with pork, and then pour water and then brew a little more.
- 08 I will run a vacuum, and then you throw away trash.
- 09 Here is the service center number, so you call it.
- 10 What should I do if I want to get good grades?
- 11 Try to arrange what you learned while reading the textbook.
- 12 How about search data and meet?
- 13 Have a meal with family or a birthday party with friends.
- 14 It is a lot compared to other countries.
- 15 We usually perform ancestral rite in the morning and then bow to elders.
- 16 I came to this lab to learn about a computer program.
- 17 I need to finish this report by tomorrow, so I have to stay up all night.
- 18 He is not here now.
- 19 Do not try to talk much and drink a lot of water.
- 20 I have a diarrhea and vomit all I ate.
- 21 Please be careful to keep your hands from water.
- 22 What do you need for the housewarming gift?
- 23 I practiced a little bit whenever I have time.
- 24 I went to a preview of a movie last weekend.
- 25 I am planning to go to Jeonju with my friends.
- 26 Please give me a 2 bed room.
- 27 Not only mountains, but also sea is very beautiful.
- 28 There are many interesting programs, so I may go.
- 29 There were really many people when I went to a wedding.
- 30 I feel good, but I feel sad because I soon return to my hometown.